The Two Conductor Lead-In Cable, designed and manufactured by Reno A&E, is a lead-in cable used for loop installations that require long lead-in runs. Constructed with cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) this Two Conductor Lead-In Cable has a twisted pair design. Twisting lead-ins ensure tight coupling with the benefit of better rejection of unwanted external fields. The top of the line XLPE insulation and cable jacket provide unbeatable thermal, electrical, and physical properties which contribute to its reliable and long lasting performance life. The Two Conductor Lead-In Cable features abrasion, moisture, and chemical resistance. It has a water block gel interior as well as moisture resistant binding tape. This lead-in cable withstands temperatures up to 426° F (219° C).
- Single Jacketed
- Outer Jacket Color: Orange
- For Use In 3/8" Saw Slots
- Two Conductor With Single Jacket
- Twisted Pair Design: 8x Per Foot
- Water Block Gel Interior
- Moisture Resistant Binder Tape
- Abrasion, Moisture, And Chemical Resistant
- Ideal For Installs Requiring Long Lead-Ins
- Part Number: 380-0002-01
- Conductor Insulation Colors: Black And White
- Nominal XLPE Outer Jacket OD: 0.040"
- Nominal OD: 0.275" +/- 0.020"
- Temperature Range: Up To 426° F
- Conductor: #16 AWG (Nineteen Strands Of #29 AWG Tinned Copper Wire)
|Products Sold By The Foot||Two Conductor Lead-In Cable|