The Two Conductor Lead-In Cable, designed and manufactured by Reno A&E, is a two conductor lead-in cable that can be used for loop installations in which long lead-in runs are required and is suitable for direct burial in gravel or other abrasive roadway bases. Constructed with cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) this Two Conductor Lead-In Cable has a twisted pair design. The top of the line XLPE insulation and triple jackets provide unbeatable thermal, electrical, and physical properties which contribute to its reliable and long lasting performance life. Twisting lead-ins ensure tight coupling with the benefit of better rejection of unwanted external fields. The Two Conductor Lead-In Cable features abrasion, moisture, and chemical resistance. It has a water block gel interior as well as moisture resistant binding tape. This lead-in cable withstands temperatures up to 426Â° F (219Â° C).
- Triple Jacketed
- Suitable For Direct Burial
- Twisted Pair Design: 8x Per Foot
- Moisture Resistant Binder Tape
- Water Block Gel Interior
- Outer Jacket Color: Red
- Inner And Middle Jacket Color: Orange
- Abrasion, Moisture, And Chemical Resistant
- Conductor Insulation Colors: Black And White
- Part Number: 380-0402-00
- Nominal OD: 0.750"
- Nominal XLPE Inner Jacket OD: 0.040"
- Nominal XLPE Middle Jacket: 0.042"
- Nominal XLPE Elexar 8451 TPE Outer Jacket OD: 0.195"
- Nominal XLPE Insulation: 0.020"
- Temperature Range: Up To 426Â° F
- Conductor: #16 AWG (Nineteen Strands Of #29 AWG Tinned Copper Wire)
|Products Sold By The Foot||Two Conductor Lead-In Cable|
|Loop Type||Direct Burial|