EMX Non Monitored Retro-Reflective Photo Eye for Gate Opener (50' Range) - NIR-50
The Retro-Reflective Photo Eye, designed and manufactured by EMX, is an ideal reversing sensor offering entrapment protection for commercial overhead doors, gates, and parking barriers. This non-monitored photo eye has a 50 ft sensing range in a water-tight ABS housing with complete protection from dust, oil, water, and more. This photo eye has a compact design, and includes the bracket, mounting hardware, and reflector as well as a 6' lead wire making installations quick and easy.
- Sensitivity Adjustment Capabilities
- Bracket And Mounting Hardware Included
- Suitable For Low-Voltage Or Solar Applications
- Fail-Safe Reflective Sensor With 2 LED Indicators
- Watertight Package For Reliable Outdoor Installation
- Lead Wire: 6'
- Sensing Range: 50'
- Current Draw: 28mA
- Maximum Response Time: 10 ms
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 1.5" x 0.75"
- Flexible Voltage: 12A @ 240V DC, 24A @ 240V AC
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
|Photo Eye Type||Retro-Reflective|
|Voltage||12-240V DC or 24-240V AC|
|Manufacturer||EMX Industries, Inc.|