The Sentinel-Prox Long-Range Reader, designed and manufactured by AWID, is a UHF RFID reader with an integrated fine-tuned antenna. The reader is optimally designed for automatic vehicle identification and access aontrol applications such as parking entry and gate control. This incredible system also provides security-sensitive AWID proprietary encrypted vehicle UHF tags in a variety of types and styles. The Long-Range Reader is ideal for outdoor AVI application as well as indoor applications such as asset monitoring and tracking with a 15' reading range. The system offers price and performance characteristics over traditional long-range proximity card systems. In addition, the LR-2000 can be used together with the UA-612 door access reader, allowing the same cards/tags to be used for both vehicle parking access building access.
- Color: Beige
- No Programming Required
- Certified With FCC Regulation
- FCC License Not Required For Users
- Suitable For Outdoor Applications
- Easy To Install With The LR-2000 Installation Kit
- Compatible With All Standard Access Control Systems
- No Interference Between Readers, No Cross-Reading Between Lanes
- Utilizes Passive RFID Technology - No Battery Required For Tags
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 1.125"
- Reading Range: 15'
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Code Format: 26-50 Bits
- Aluminum Back Plate And ABS Enclosure
- Frequency Band: 902 to 928 MHz (in USA)
- Field-Programmable Features: Read Repetition Rate, RF Power Level
|Mount Type||Surface Mount|
|Entry Type||Proximity Card|