The Protective Photo Eye Hoods, designed and manufactured by EMX, are comprised of anodized, corrosion and rust resistant aluminum for long-lasting outdoor use. These hoods are sold in a set of two, featuring a gold exterior that is chip resistant and four pre-drilled mounting holes. Protecting photo eyes from the elements is critical to the overall photo eye performance. Adding the Protective Photo Eye Hood reduces the chances of false reads as it prevents dust and debris from building up in and around the photo eye, as well as protecting it from rain, sleet, and snow. These hoods are designed to fit the IRB Photo Eye Series from EMX.
- Four Pre-drilled Mounting Holes
- Hoods Prevent Buildup Of Debris And Dust
- Chip And Peel Resistant Anodized Gold Finish
- Long-Lasting, Corrosion-Resistant Hoods For Outdoor Use
- Minimizes False Reads And Malfunctions Of The Photo Eye System
- Designed To Provide Protection From Wind, Rain, Sleet, And Snow
- Compatible With The IRB Photo Eye Series From EMX
- Color: Gold
- Quantity: Set Of 2
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Dimensions: 3.7" x 2.56" x 2.24"
|Manufacturer||EMX Industries, Inc.|