The Universal Safety Photo Eye features a universal design that allows it to be used with operator types that require a frequency, or heartbeat, for monitored operation or those that require relay connections. Its monitored output is achieved by using the "heartbeat" output from the photo eye to assure that the connections to the photo eye are intact and operational, while its non-monitored output is provided by a set of form C relay contacts. The photo eye boasts a range of 115 feet and has four monitoring interfaces, along with a thru-beam configuration.
- Thru-Beam Photo Eye
- Color: Gray
- Detection Type: Thru-Beam
- Type B1: Non-Contact Sensor
- UL325-2016 Compliant
- Simple 2-Wire Connection
- Relay Contacts Available
- Selectable Frequency Modes
- Durable, Weatherproof NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Detection Angle: 24°
- Operating Range: 5-115'
- Voltage: 6-35V DC, 12-24V AC
- Dimensions: 2.3" x 2.6" x 3.7"
- Surge Protection: Thermal Fuse
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Potentiometer
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 170°F
- Relay Output Configuration: NO, COM, NC
- Must Use 6-35V DC For Pulse Monitoring
|Photo Eye Type||Through-Beam|
|Monitored Type||10k Resistive, Normally Closed (NC)|
|Manufacturer||EMX Industries, Inc.|