The Reno A&E Four Conductor Double Jacketed Loop Wire is constructed with high quality cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation which provides incredible thermal, electrical, and physical properties along with its double jacketed exterior. This Loop Wire features abrasion, moisture, and chemical resistance. This loop wire withstands temperatures up to 426° F (219° C) and is designed for a 3/8" saw slot. Ideal for use with the Model PLH and PLC Preformed Loops, this reliable loop wire will last for years to come.
- Outer Jacket Color: Orange
- Inner Jacket Color: Orange
- For Use In 3/8" Saw Slots
- Abrasion, Moisture, And Chemical Resistant
- Used With Model PLH And PLC Preformed Loops
- Conductor Insulation Colors: Black, Red, White And Green
- Conductors Laid In Left Hand Direction In Order As Listed Above
- Part Number: 380-0004-01
- Maximum Length of Lay: 3"
- Nominal OD: 0.360"
- Nominal XLPE Inner Jacket: 0.040"
- Nominal XLPE Outer Jacket: 0.035"
- Withstands Temperatures Up To 426° F (219° C)
- Conductor: #18 AWG (Seven Strands of #26 AWG Tinned Copper Wire)
|Products Sold By The Foot||Four Conductor Loop Wire|